Make your mornings easier with whole grain oats soaked overnight in almond milk with cacao, greek yogurt and Rootz protein powder all topped with fresh raspberries. Recipe by Tiffany Brande from Whole Fork.
- ½ C whole grain oats
- ⅔ C almond milk (plain, unsweetened)
- 1 scoop Rootz protein powder
- 1 tsp cacao
- ¼ C plain, non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- In a jar combine oats, almond milk, protein powder and cacao.
- In a separate bowl combine greek yogurt with honey. Scoop yogurt on top of oat mixture.
- Close the jar with a lid and allow to sit overnight in the fridge. Serve hot (heating in the microwave) or cold. Top with raspberries before serving.