Do you love a good, gooey chocolate chip cookie? Do you also love eating, feeling, and looking like a million bucks? If you said yes to both, then you are going to love these chocolate protein cookies made by The Natural Nurturer.
- 1/3 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop Rootz Protein Superfood powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Combine all ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a medium mixing bowl. Stir until everything is well combined. It will resemble a batter more than a cookie dough. That's okay.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter (or a cookie scoop like I enjoy using) onto your lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the surface of the cookie is dry and slightly firm.