Rootz Chocolate Cake Protein Pancakes by Alanna from Planks, Love, and Guacamole. Tastes so good, you would think its a cheat meal.
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop Rootz protein powder
- 2 Tbsp cocao or cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk, blended then measured if fat has separated from liquid
- 1-2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Heat your skillet to medium-low.
- Add everything except chocolate chips to a blender or hand mix until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and hand mix them into batter.
- Pan fry in fat (coconut oil or butter) until cooked through, flipping half way.