Take a look at these banana nut protein pancakes made by Becka Crowe at Going Grainless. So healthy, so quick and easy to make, and above all-- so delicious!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Banana Nut Pancakes:
- 1 scoop Rootz Nutrition Chocolate Banana Nut Paleo Protein-Superfood powder
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg white
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Raw cacao pieces or nibs
- Strawberry slices
- Banana slices
- Heat a skillet on medium heat, coated with oil of choice.
- In a small mixing bowl combine all pancake ingredients.
- Pour approx. 2 tbsp of batter per pancake on the skillet. When the batter begins to bubble flip and cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes until golden. Repeat until all batter is used.
- In a small bowl whisk together cacao powder and syrup.
- Pour syrup over pancakes and serve.