Check out these amazing low carb, Keto and Paleo friendly Rootz protein cheesecake bites by The Castaway Kitchen.
- 10 ounces raw whole cashews
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 2 scoop Rootz Protein-Superfood
- 2 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom (optional)
- Soak the cashews in water for at least two hours, until swollen and tender.
- Drain, rinse and place in the blender.
- Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
- Add in the boiling water and secure lid on the blender.
- Bring the blender up to high speed and blend until the mix is thick, creamy and completely smooth. You may need to stop an scrape the mix down once or twice.
- Line a baking sheet with silicon or wax coated muffin liners, or pieces of parchment paper.
- Distribute the mix, about 1/4 cup in each muffin cup, will make about 10.
- Set in the fridge until firm, about an hour.
- Carefully peel away the muffin liners.
- These little crust-less cheesecakes will be sturdy enough to hold in your hand but creamy, and smooth inside!
Leave a comment