Paleo and Keto Approved Chocolate Chip Matcha Ice Cream
By now you've probably heard of our newest product, Matcha Collagen Superfood. Our inspiration for this product was to gather up the best superfoods we could think of to take in the morning to make your mind and body feel amazing for the rest of the day. But really, you can take it at any time during the day when you want to feel great. Here's what we came up with:
- Ceremonial grade matcha for a calm sense of alertness and sustained energy
- Collagen protein for a youthful appearance and healthy skin, hair, nails, joints and bones
- MCT oil and coconut milk powder for brain support and healthy fats
- Adaptogens to fight stress and increase vitality
We absolutely love the way Matcha Collagen Superfood makes us feel. Energetic, yet calm and clear headed. It also tastes AMAZING. It's so good that we didn't even have to add any sweetener. No stevia. No monk fruit. No coconut sugar. Nothing. The subtle flavor of matcha combined with the sweet, creamy taste of coconut milk is perfect just the way it is.
The Matcha Collagen Superfood is also a great ingredient to bake with. Not only does it add a ton of nutrients with collagen protein, healthy fats from MCT Oil and coconut, and antioxidants from matcha, but the lightly sweet flavor profile is perfect for a tasty treat that's not going to make you feel like to need to take a two hour nap afterwards.
Our most recent dessert creation with the Matcha Collagen Superfood was paleo and keto approved chocolate chip matcha ice cream bars, and they did not disappoint.
Here's the Recipe:
1 can coconut cream
2 scoops Rootz Matcha Collagen Superfood
1/2 medium avocado
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips to a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into a freezer safe pan, mix in chocolate chips, and freeze for 3 hours until fully frozen
- When ready to serve, remove the ice cream from the freezer, let thaw for 20 minutes, then cut contents into bars and enjoy!
Leave a Comment