Chocolate Banana Protein Pudding
Paleo and Keto friendly Chocolate Banana Protein Pudding by Taesha from The Natural Nurturer. So easy to make, and guaranteed to be a hit with you and your kiddos!
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 scoop Rootz Paleo Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup/honey, or to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until mixture thickens up to a pudding texture.
- Check for sweetness and add more maple syrup/honey if desired and blend again.
- Portion out into individual containers and enjoy immediately or store in fridge for up to 4 days.
Leave a Comment